owned this note
Energy Data Visualization - Web interface Improvement
🌉 Upload a visual that represents your project idea.
🎈 Decide a name for your team's project.
Energy Data Visualization - Interface Improvement
📝 Write a one-liner project description
Creating a platform for strategic decision making based on data from the Energy Science Center of ETH Zürich.
💭 What problem are you solving?
💡 How are you solving that problem?
🗽 What have you achieved during the Hackdays?
- Created a new landing page.
- Improved the existing Data Display
- Added more Drilldowns
- Improved UX
📮 Include links to source code or prototypes.
https://github.com/Xuqian-Yan/hackdays-visualization (private repo)
📎 Indicate any relevant terms or licenses on your work.
🎢 What issues have you encountered, for example in regards to the data you wanted to use?
* There was no major issue in the project.
* The Data was well structured.
💹 Which data have you used? Format…? Permissions?
* Energy model output from the Nexus-e project of ETH Zürich.
🗻 What are the next steps?
* Put projections in context with Switzerlands total capacity in renewables
* E.g. roof-based photovoltaic potential
💁 Who are you and your team mates, and how can you best be contacted?
* (Ordered by the name initials) Gabriele Orlandi, Matthias Engels, Sadruddin Rejeb, Samuele Allegranza, and Xuqian Yan
✔️ Do you have any general feedback about #energyhack2020?
* More tables, please :)