***Same-Day Flight Change Policy at Aer Lingus***
If you need to alter your flight on the same day of departure for whatever reason, we recommend reading the Aer Lingus same day flight change restrictions.
* According to the Aer Lingus change policy, if the booking and modification requests are submitted outside of the airline's official premises, the airline will be charged the full ticket price as change expenses.
* Once a passenger has completed the check-in process, Aer Lingus will not accept a request for a same-day flight adjustment.
* If a customer requests a flight change on the same day as their departure, the new flight must follow the same itinerary as the original trip.
* Non-refundable ticket holders must pay the entire booking charge as the <a href="https://www.flyinguidelines.com/changes/aer-lingus-airlines-flight-change-policy/">Aer Lingus Change Flight fee</a> if they seek a flight change on the day of departure.
* The same-day change rule specifies that a traveler's name or destination cannot be changed on the day of departure.
<b>Check Also These Airlines Change Flight Fees: <a href="https://www.flyinguidelines.com/changes/alaska-airlines-changes-policy/">Alaska Airlines Change Flight Fee</a> | <a href="https://www.flyinguidelines.com/changes/allegiant-airlines-changes-policy/">Allegiant Airlines Change Flight Fee</a></b>